I Have Power. at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems
GY-HD 100 & 200 series ProHD HDV camcorders & decks.

Old May 25th, 2006, 08:33 PM   #1
Major Player

I Have Power.

My batteries finally arrived yea. And I won at the race track Yea Yea.
Life is good. No more videotaping the dog in the backyard. I feel a trip to Sedona is in my near future. Just waiting for my tripod.
Joe Bowey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2006, 08:57 PM   #2
Major Player

Joe,

Good for you!! Since you are in Arizona and I am in Maryland, I am guessing that mine won't show up until next week sometime. Too bad I will be on location overseas for 2 weeks staring on Monday (not shooting with my HD100).

Guess that I will have to test it out when I get back.

I hope that the guys who get in on the AB promo fair better than us IDX guys!!! If I didn't like the picture that this camera puts out, I would be much more pissed off right now about the whole thing. It pains me, but I will be putting out the cash for a few more IDX batteries when the kit finally arrives.

What was the brand that Nate Weaver was using that was "V" mounted?

Dan Weber
Daniel Weber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2006, 10:01 PM   #3
2nd Unit TV

Hooooorayyyyyyy for you, Joe. That's great to hear. I definitely know the feeling!!! AB which we're moving to makes the pin adapter plate that is "V" mount on one side and pin mount on the other so you don't need to buy an additional plate. A second battery is always a good idea; expensive but well worth it. And the 100HD will show remaining power in the viewfinder as long as it's an "A" upgrade model unlike the IDX which you have to look at the side of the battery to see.
Jonathan Ames is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems