Jvc Tripod plate for HD100ua - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems
GY-HD 100 & 200 series ProHD HDV camcorders & decks.

Old July 27th, 2006, 07:23 AM   #16
Capt. Quirk

Nice to know Drew, thanks!
Old July 27th, 2006, 04:08 PM   #17
New Boot

Interesting thread but for Steve - try to go to that link and I get "you do not have permission to access this page."

Do I need a Little Orphan Annie decoder ring to see that thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Oakley
I have a SQUARE Sony body plate available for the VCT-12. The TVC-12 quick release can be had for typically $50-$75

http://www.dvinfo.net/conf/showthread.php?t=72010

please read it first..

Steve Oakley
Dave Wallin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 27th, 2006, 04:14 PM   #18
Major Player

Dave, the reason you probably can't read that thread is because it is in the private classified section. I believe this section is only open to members with a minimum number of posts and/or a minimum length of membership. Unfortunately I don't know what the criteria is before that feature is enabled for you.
Tim Le is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 27th, 2006, 04:54 PM   #19
Trustee

Sony Square body plate available for quick release
Replace a broken or missing mount on your camera body. This mount will fit most cameras that can take a sony quick release mount including DXC series cameras. This is the Square mount.

This mount will fit onto a JVC HD-100 with the following notes.

1. The Front two mounting holes line up perfectly on the HD-100.

2. The 1/4-20 hole also lines up. I would recommend fitting a 1/4-20 headless threaded rod into this hole for a 3 point connection to the body and you should be good. If you need one, I can make one for you. or....

3. The back two holes don't line up. you can either drill new ones, or go with #2. You will need to countersink these holes so that the screw heads are flush with the top. Not a big deal if you know how to do this.

You can pick up a VCT-12 plate plus this part and have a real quick release for a lot less than buying new, which is about $279.

I rounded off the back corners of the plate myself. I did this to make it much easier to seat the mount into the plate. You'll also find when shooting, you won't have the point ever poke you, at least when I had in on my old DXC-327A.

pics available on request

Price, $30 +shipping,
No screws included, I don't them, sorry.
Steve Oakley is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems