IDX Power Promo with HD-110 Through Dec 31, 2006 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems
GY-HD 100 & 200 series ProHD HDV camcorders & decks.

Old August 23rd, 2006, 07:48 PM   #1
Trustee

IDX Power Promo with HD-110 Through Dec 31, 2006

New Promo time people! This time the HD-110 is coupled with the IDX solution. There are 2 packages available for your interest. They are not free but are reduced in price from MSRP.

Click here for the details on the packages available with the new HD-110.

I can vouch for the IDX endura 7 system. It's a great power source that last for 5 hours with the LCD flipped most of the time.

Have fun shooting..
Stephen L. Noe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 23rd, 2006, 08:13 PM   #2
Capt. Quirk

Did they plan ahead this time? There was a big wait for a lot of folks, and the AB promo seemed to go much smoother.
Old August 23rd, 2006, 10:27 PM   #3
New Boot

Interesting promo. Thanks for posting that, Stephen.

A couple of small points. I have the VL-2 two-position charger for the IDX. It's great, but one small surprise (which isn't much of a surprise if you read the item description carefully) is that sure it will mount two batteries - but charges only one at a time (ie "sequentially"). It would have been really great if you could have popped two batteries on there and have them both charged at the same time. Regardless, I love the Endura system (especially when it was offered for free with the HD-100).

Last point is I had to smile at the inclusion of the mounting bracket for the DR-HD100 in the package. How many of us have actually purchased a mounting bracket for a piece of equipment and then resisted buying that mountable piece of equipment? Brilliant marketing.
Brian Child is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems