Where to buy part for Fujinon focus controler for JVC hd100 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems
GY-HD 100 & 200 series ProHD HDV camcorders & decks.

Old September 15th, 2006, 12:30 PM   #1
Trustee

Where to buy part for Fujinon focus controler for JVC hd100

I purchased used a Fujinon manual focus control (HZ-FM13U) for the wide angle lens used on the HD100.

However, the focus control was missing the piece that connects directly to the lens onto which the cable connects.

Where can I buy this part?
Jack Walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 15th, 2006, 02:07 PM   #2
Trustee

I got a referral from a JVC service center to a New Jersey office where a man gave me the part number I needed. Then was able to order online.
Jack Walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 15th, 2006, 03:58 PM   #3
Sponsor: TapeWorks Texas

Jack,

You can contact JVC Professional parts div, 800-882-2345, choose option 3 and you will be connected to customer care dept. Or you can go online to www.jvc.com/support and email support.
Parts can be purchased from JVC Parts div direct or through your JVC Authorized Professional Dealer.

Best Regards,
Scott Cantrell
TapeWorks Texas Inc-HDVinfo Sponser
866-827-3489
Scott Cantrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 15th, 2006, 04:05 PM   #4
Trustee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Cantrell
Jack,

You can contact JVC Professional parts div, 800-882-2345, choose option 3 and you will be connected to customer care dept. Or you can go online to www.jvc.com/support and email support.
Parts can be purchased from JVC Parts div direct or through your JVC Authorized Professional Dealer.

Best Regards,
Scott Cantrell
TapeWorks Texas Inc-HDVinfo Sponser
866-827-3489
Thanks, it was actually the parts number I called. They referred me to a specific person who could give me the part number I needed. I then ordered online. JVC only had one in stock and the only dealers I found that stocked parts did not have that part. Thanks!
Jack Walker is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems