Running times on different batteries at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems
GY-HD 100 & 200 series ProHD HDV camcorders & decks.

Old October 26th, 2006, 07:40 AM   #1
Major Player

Running times on different batteries

What are the running times of the JVC camera's with the various batteries (IDX, Anton Bauer and maybe some third-party batteries). I cannot find this information anywhere, and I am interested to find out. The only thing I heard is that the HD-110 runs for like 2 hours on the Endura 7s battery.

Please let me know which battery you are using and how long it wil run.
Floris van Eck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 26th, 2006, 07:45 AM   #2
Wrangler

Divide the Whr of the battery by 17W. For example a 88Whr battery should last 5.17 hours. This is close. I have the 88Whr SWIT batteries and typically get 5 hours before I swap.

I think the Endura 7 is about 70Whr, so it should last 4 hours.
Old October 26th, 2006, 09:31 AM   #3
Inner Circle

Tim is correct but also Anton Bauers site has a chart where you specify the camera and they give you the battery options AND how long they last but don't forget to subtract some time for using the LCD, and if you use a light that plugs into the mount-that'll suck up the juice pretty quick.
Don
Don Bloom is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems