ieee1394 port not working on hd100 anymore at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems
GY-HD 100 & 200 series ProHD HDV camcorders & decks.

Old January 17th, 2007, 03:37 PM   #1
Tourist

ieee1394 port not working on hd100 anymore

Don't know what I did; how it happened but I cannot transfer from cam to computer anymore...port doesnt look damaged and I've used 2 diff cables...is there a master reset I can try or any suggestions at all?

As of right now with the cam on and in VCR mode when I plug the ieee1394 cable into the system, nothing happens...system doesnt even acknowledge that something has been plugged in like it usually does when a dv or hdv cam is connected

Help
Tony Stewart II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 17th, 2007, 03:46 PM   #2
Inner Circle

I had this problems yesterday. First thing I did was take my cam and cable over to my moms and hook it up. I movie saw my cam. Okay so it's not the camera or
cable. Fore the rest of the story go here:

http://www.dvinfo.net/conf/showthread.php?t=84002
Brian Luce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 17th, 2007, 07:39 PM   #3
Major Player

Maybe you should read this sticky thread: http://www.dvinfo.net/conf/showthread.php?t=64873
Diogo Athouguia is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems