How HD200 holds up for pan/chase fast cast crossing in front of you? - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems
GY-HD 100 & 200 series ProHD HDV camcorders & decks.

Old February 28th, 2007, 12:44 PM   #16
Major Player

Interesting bit of info.

I was chatting with the guys that make "cops" one night and they said they had put all cameras through the paces and none of them held up good enough for their show.

The 200/250 was not yet out or even heard of.

I wonder if they'll use it.

They were looking for something small and relatively inexpensive that could hold the HD res in high motion. 60P was made just for that imo.
Mark Silva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 28th, 2007, 07:45 PM   #17
Trustee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Adair View Post
kaku,
To get back to your original question (sorry for the digressions) - Have you looked at the video in this post:
http://www.dvinfo.net/conf/showthrea...422#post633422
Some good looking swish pans.
Sean, thanks, I missed that one.
I have no complaint on the video. But the swish pans, wasn't it mixed with the post effect? Anyhow, by looking at the boxers swaying and shooting punches, I like how it comes out. JVC looks like to going to let me test HD250, so I will see how it turns out for mountainbike video and I can certainly share that here.
Kaku Ito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 28th, 2007, 07:54 PM   #18
Trustee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Silva View Post
Interesting bit of info.

I was chatting with the guys that make "cops" one night and they said they had put all cameras through the paces and none of them held up good enough for their show.

The 200/250 was not yet out or even heard of.

I wonder if they'll use it.

They were looking for something small and relatively inexpensive that could hold the HD res in high motion. 60P was made just for that imo.

They must need to pan fast and riding in the car and shoot type of things, so they must be really picky but I need the same kind of torrelance.
If they decide to pick it up then I'm going to feel confident.
Kaku Ito is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems