DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/jvc-gy-hd-series-camera-systems/)
-   -   Just wanted to say Thanks! (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/jvc-gy-hd-series-camera-systems/88528-just-wanted-say-thanks.html)

Bryan Shelley March 8th, 2007 10:41 PM

Just wanted to say Thanks!

I've been a lurking here for over a year, and a member for just under a year. This forum and everyone here is the reason I bought my hd-100. Tim, Paulo, and every one else here has been great to spend there time working hard to give answers to problems that we have had. I'm usually one of those forum members that likes to use the search to find answers to my issues, and I almost always do on this site. I have asked a few ?'s, and I'm not always good at answering back when my prolems are solved, busy I guess, but I'll try harder. The incredible lack of flame wars, trolls and other problems that plague other forum sites is also refreshing, and what makes DVI forums one of my favorite sites to go to on a near daily basis. people helping others, it's nice to see.

I just wanted to say Thanks to all of you.

Oh, and much more thanks to Carl Hicks and the other folks from JVC that are always here to support those of us who have bought there products.

Bryan Shelley

Neil Rostance March 9th, 2007 03:38 PM

here here...

I entirely agree. The good, solid info in this forum was the single reason why i bought my HD110 too.

This place is just spectacular, great bunch of very talented and friendly people. I'd buy you all a beer if i had the dosh!

Neil

Jad Meouchy March 9th, 2007 04:17 PM

same here

Initially this forum convinced me to buy an XL2. When I realized I wanted more, I decided on the JVC mostly because of the samples and general attitude of this specific community

Bryan Shelley March 9th, 2007 10:05 PM

Neil, I'll buy beers for for any of those people I meet at NAB this year for you and I. If theres a group meeting in Sin City this year i'd be happy to buy a round for the help I've found on this site.

Bryan

Eugen Oprina March 10th, 2007 05:28 PM

I entirely agree with you too. This forum is absolutely great. Thanks to you I had the guts to switch for JVC after 15 years of Sony supremacy . Taking in account that there is no JVC rep in my country you realise that this forum is my bible when I am preaching about this great JVC PRO HD family. Thank you all,
Eugen

Hayes Roberts March 12th, 2007 04:36 PM

Agreed again- this has been an absolutely fantastic place to come to learn and share. Many thanks to the guys here who take their valuable time to share expertise and knowledge- Chris, Tim, Carl, Craig, Greg, Stephen, Nate, Charles, and all the other talented professionals --Thanks a million!

Florentin Cimpeanu March 14th, 2007 02:18 AM

Thank you guys for beeing like a family. It is a pleasure to read this forum every day!