16 page brochure for HM-700 - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC GY-HM 800 / 700 / 600 Series Camera Systems
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

JVC GY-HM 800 / 700 / 600 Series Camera Systems
GY-HM8xx, HM7xx and HM6xx ProHD camcorders & decks.

Old March 17th, 2009, 02:21 PM   #16
HDV Cinema

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Walker View Post
I hope that LOLUX is not a feature like "motion smoothing" that requires a sticky at the top of the forum saying something like: "Please, before you post, turn off LOLUX and check your results!"
I knew I had pix of hyper-gain and accumulation. They are in my article on CCD and CMOS in Broadcast Engineering:

CCD and CMOS

See pix below.
Attached Images

Old March 17th, 2009, 03:20 PM   #17
Regular Crew

uggg....at least hypergain provides one with an image that is watchable - especially if the content is compelling...

accumulation provides you with audio and mush....

still hoping beyond hope that you are wrong... even though you've got the pics to prove it....

thanks....
Harry Pallenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2009, 07:43 PM   #18
HDV Cinema

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Pallenberg View Post
uggg....at least hypergain provides one with an image that is watchable - especially if the content is compelling...

accumulation provides you with audio and mush....
If you were a photographer you would find nothing odd -- even if there were motion in one part of a scene -- in using a long exposure to capture a noise-free image. For you, accumulation provides a very compelling image.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC GY-HM 800 / 700 / 600 Series Camera Systems