Be First on scene at JVC's GY-HM650 Workflow Workshop Mobile News "Gathering" - NYC at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC GY-HM 800 / 700 / 600 Series Camera Systems
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

JVC GY-HM 800 / 700 / 600 Series Camera Systems
GY-HM8xx, HM7xx and HM6xx ProHD camcorders & decks.

Old May 15th, 2013, 10:52 AM   #1
Sponsor: EC Pro Video Inc.

Be First on scene at JVC's GY-HM650 Workflow Workshop Mobile News "Gathering" - NYC

The JVC Mobile News “Gathering”
New GY-HM650 Workflow Workshop Event

We interrupt your original programming to bring you this special report from E.C. Professional Video:
Breaking News direct from the source at JVC, the latest updates in Mobile Newsgathering: Be the first on the scene.

Thursday, May 23rd, 2013

Join us in the morning or afternoon
Morning Session- 11AM-1PM Presentation/Demonstration
Afternoon Session- 2PM-4PM Presentation/Demonstration

Introducing JVC’s GY-HM650- Live Streaming, FTP File Upload, WIFI+4G connectivity
GY-HM600 (2.0 Upgrade)
SR-HD2500US BLU-RAY DISC & HDD RECORDER w/HDSDI
DT-V24G1Z 24-INCH 3G HDSDI/SDI STUDIO MONITOR
DT-V17G15 17” Multi-Format LCD Monitor

Accessories:

Bon Electronics BON BW-100SV HDMI & HD-SDI Wireless Transmitter and Receiver
Litepanels, Ki Pro QUAD, and more.

Get the full story at the JVC Show Event Thursday - May, 23rd @ E.C. Professional Video, Inc.
253 West 51st Street
New York, NY, 10019

Register on eventbrite: E.C. Professional Video, Inc. on Eventbrite
Old May 20th, 2013, 07:22 AM   #2
Regular Crew

Re: Be First on scene at JVC's GY-HM650 Workflow Workshop Mobile News "Gathering" - N

Wish I could make this, but cannot. I am in the process of deciding which new camcorder to purchase, and the HM650 intriges me. The specs looks great,but the new live streaming 2.0 upgrade is what makes me possibly pick this over other cameras.

I would like to add live streaming of events to my services. Simple one-camera setups, streaming live to either ustream, livestream, or another cdn. Embed that content into my clients website, or my own.

I have been looking into the many camcorders out there, and pairing it with a teradek cube. But if the hm650 can do it in all-in-one package, maybe I should go that direction?

So can you find out from the workshop, or if you know now - can this cam stream directly to a cdn? I watched the videos from NAB,but none of them answer thiis question - just that it can stream to a decoder at the TV station.
Rick Miller is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC GY-HM 800 / 700 / 600 Series Camera Systems