System Error! I believe resolved. at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > (MPG4) Sanyo Xacti (all models)

(MPG4) Sanyo Xacti (all models)
A compact 720p MPEG4 digital media camera recording to SD Card.

Old November 29th, 2006, 10:50 PM   #1
New Boot

System Error! Card Issues

Just got my HD1 thru Ebay.

Put in my new 2MB slow Ultra SD card and it ran fine to record, but would give system error message when trying to play back. Copied to computer and the images played there. At first it would sit there with a load screen. Stuck in my 1GB Ultra card from a camera and it worked fine.

Formated the 2GB card and it seemed to work OK but same problems cropped up again. It sits for ever with the word Loading on a black screen. Sometimes comes up with the video and other times comes up with System Error.

It must just not like the 2GB card. The card shows OK on Chkdsk. The 1GB Ultra card continues to run fine. I am not sure the speed of that card, but they both say Ultra and I doubt its a fast one.

Also, I probably bought a display model from CC. It doesn't include the dock which is one issue I need to deal with. I am trying to see if I can play back via a modded xbox I have. The mp4 screen file shows up on the xbox but it doesn't play. I have read up on it that these mp4 files are too intense for the modded xbox to be able to handle.

Any chance an Upconverting DVD player with Divx capability would be able to play the HD mp4 files directly from the HD1 or from its card? I see the LGDVB418 HD has divx, upconverting, and card reader slots.

Last edited by Ron Bonnell; November 30th, 2006 at 10:06 AM.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > (MPG4) Sanyo Xacti (all models)