Nikon D3200 at

Go Back   DV Info Net > High Definition Video Acquisition > Nikon Photo for HD Video

Nikon Photo for HD Video
Dedicated for all Nikon D-SLR cameras plus compact mirrorless systems.

Old March 24th, 2014, 04:31 PM   #1
Regular Crew
Nikon D3200

Anyone use or have used this DSLR for shoots? Thoughts? My Wife just got one for some stills and it looks good with some quick test vids I did. But just seeing what anyone else's thoughts would be. I know its not as nice as the D4's and higher end Canon's, but I couldn't convince her to get a BMD pocket. :(
Caleb Reynolds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 25th, 2014, 07:17 AM   #2
Major Player
Re: Nikon D3200

I have a D5100, which is similar. Coming from more of the video background, I've found that you can take really nice video with it but it takes a lot more work. Controlling your environment is very helpful, and testing and adjusting your settings. I bought it because I wanted to be able to take stills and/or video at some of the events that I go to. I was tired to trying to decide which camera to take and didn't want to carry 2. Look on line and you can find some tutorials that help out with lens choice, ND filters etc.
David Stoneburner is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

Professional Video
(800) 833-4801
Portland, OR

Omega Broadcast
(512) 251-7778
Austin, TX

(973) 335-4460
Mountain Lakes, NJ

Abel Cine Tech
(888) 700-4416
N.Y. NY & L.A. CA

(800) 238-8480
Glendale, CA

Precision Camera
(800) 677-1023
Austin, TX

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > High Definition Video Acquisition > Nikon Photo for HD Video