Sync Problem in Pinnacle Studio Plus 10.6 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > Non-Linear Editing on the PC
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Non-Linear Editing on the PC
Discussing the editing of all formats with Matrox, Pinnacle and more.

Old December 4th, 2008, 01:47 PM   #1
Major Player

Sync Problem in Pinnacle Studio Plus 10.6

I am editing SD footage 16:9 aspect ratio. I play the clip in Pinnacle and it's fine. After I render it and view it in Windows Media player towards the end of the clip it begins to go out of sync. I also burned the file to a data disk using nero and it does the same thing playing it from the disk in a DVD player and on computer. I deleted aux. files, rendered it again and it does the same thing.

Any idea what could be causing this problem? New one to me...never had this happen on any of my other projects.

Also, when I go to documents, my videos and click on a video, the data execution prevention window pops up and says "to help protect your computer, Windows has closed this program and then it has name: windows explorer publisher microsoft.

Is it safe to turn off data execution prevention? Why does this always popup when I open a video file from "my videos" file? Any ideas? I never had this problem until awhile back I popped in a dvd from someone else and imported clips. Ever since this data thingy has shown up and the files I had imported have been deleted already.

Best,
Lisa
Old December 4th, 2008, 02:08 PM   #2
Major Player

interesting...I unchecked progressive and it renders good. but why?

Lisa

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > Non-Linear Editing on the PC