Contour pro install help at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > Non-Linear Editing on the PC

Non-Linear Editing on the PC
Discussing the editing of all formats with Matrox, Pinnacle and more.

Old September 25th, 2002, 03:28 PM   #1
Major Player

Contour pro shuttle speed

In linear editing the shuttle (outside ring) speeds are very fast if desired. In vv3 using the contour pro, The speed is on the "as fast as possible" speed in the Contour control panel yet I can jog (inside ring) faster than the shuttle. Has anyone found a way to speed this up?

thanks
Don
Don Parrish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2002, 08:44 PM   #2
Warden

On the Contour site are custom preferences for different programs. have you looked to see if they have a custom set for your program? I know they do for FCP, Premiere, and even Photoshop.

Jeff
Jeff Donald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2002, 09:15 PM   #3
Hawaiian Shirt Mogul

go to the contour site and make sure you have the newest software. when i installed my contour, VV3 was NOT in the list ..after downloading the update VV3 was included ...

after installing software to load in NEW VV3 default setup you must use the IMPORT settings
Don Donatello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 26th, 2002, 06:02 AM   #4
Major Player

Jeff, Donatello,
Contour has settings for vv3 and that's what I am using, how about in your mac, does your shuttle prove to zip through the timeline or is it slow. My thinking is that the shuttle should be a variable fast forward and reverse, but the max speed doesn't even match normal "play" speed. I'll see what contour can do to help.
Don Parrish is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > Non-Linear Editing on the PC