Thumbnail program. at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Open DV Discussion

Open DV Discussion
For topics which don't fit into any of the other categories.

Old January 15th, 2008, 06:20 PM   #1
Inner Circle

Thumbnail program.

What's the program folk use here for stills, you click on the thumbnail to enlarge the pix, shows the views etc.

Seems everyone's using the same prog. but what is it? I searched, couldn't find it. Thx.
Allan Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 15th, 2008, 08:22 PM   #2
Regular Crew

Adobe Dreamweaver (a web design software) does it in conjunction with Adobe Fireworks (Adobe's version of Photoshop). These are high end professional softwares, though, and will cost more than 500 bucks together. Microsoft Frontpage (much cheaper web design software) also has an auto-picture gallery feature that will do the same thing.

I'm sure there is a shareware software online for cheaper photo gallery type stuff. Unfortunately I cannot think of any at the moment, as I use Dreamweaver and Fireworks. I'll poke around and see what I can see.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Open DV Discussion