Indifocus - Great Customer Service at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Open DV Discussion
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Open DV Discussion
For topics which don't fit into any of the other categories.

Old March 13th, 2008, 09:48 AM   #1
Trustee

Indifocus - Great Customer Service

We often read about poor service and bad products, so I feel compelled to comment on the terrific service I received from Tim at Indifocus. I purchased one of their rail systems for my Letus Extreme and Tim went above and beyond normal standards of good service. Thanks to Tim and all the folks at Indifocus.
Old March 14th, 2008, 07:33 AM   #2
New Boot

Indifocus - Great Customer Service

I have to agree. Tim went way out of his way on my transaction also. Highly recommended!
Ben Britt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2008, 08:08 AM   #3
Trustee

I on the other hand, have still not received all of the gears promised for the indifocus pro follow focus unit.
I sure would like to get all the promised parts so I can sell them all bundled together.
David W. Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2008, 10:33 AM   #4
Trustee

David, based on my experience, I'm sure that if you call Tim, your problem will get promptlyand courteously resolved.

FWIW, I think it's rude and inconsiderate of you to post your complaint here, where Tim's potential customers are, without first trying to resolve it privately. If one of your customers had a problem and decided to post it on a billboard in front of your business, I'm sure you would not appreciate it. Yet that is exactly what you have done. Classless.
Old March 15th, 2008, 11:17 AM   #5
Inner Circle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Cascio View Post
David, based on my experience, I'm sure that if you call Tim, your problem will get promptlyand courteously resolved.

FWIW, I think it's rude and inconsiderate of you to post your complaint here, where Tim's potential customers are, without first trying to resolve it privately. If one of your customers had a problem and decided to post it on a billboard in front of your business, I'm sure you would not appreciate it. Yet that is exactly what you have done. Classless.
I would agree with that if he would have started this thread. But this involves a discussion started by other people about how good the customer service is from this company. I think David is only talking about his experiences, which are as valid as yours or other ones.
Mathieu Ghekiere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 16th, 2008, 10:54 AM   #6
Trustee

Paul,
You may find my post rude and classless, but like you I simply made a post based on my direct experience with Indifocus.

And FYI, Tim has been contacted by telephone as well as email,
concerning this purchase made in November of 2007.

Here is a mini-review based on my experience.
http://www.dvinfo.net/conf/showthread.php?t=110518
David W. Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 16th, 2008, 11:12 AM   #7
Trustee

David, my rebuke may have been a bit harsh, but my point was that while your issue may get resolved, your post will remain online to possibly cause damage for internet eternity.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Open DV Discussion