Gloves for cold shooting? - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Open DV Discussion

Open DV Discussion
For topics which don't fit into any of the other categories.

Old November 20th, 2003, 10:06 PM   #16
Contributor

I like those thin liners; I think I'll have to try some this winter. What I've done for a long time is keep several pair of those throway cheapo thin cloth jersey gloves. You buy them at places like Wal-Mart, grocery stores, etc. They usually are a couple of dollars a pair, or often 3 sets for 5 bucks. They're usually dark brown. They're thin enough so you can feel the controls. They don't do a lot of good, but they're a lot better than bare fingers.
Bill Pryor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 25th, 2003, 07:02 PM   #17
Machinist Mate

Well, you could also try scheduling some shoots in Las Vegas, Palm Springs, Orlando, etc. Call it the Warm Weather Tour! :-)

hee hee

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Open DV Discussion