Thank You DV Info Net! at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Open DV Discussion
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Open DV Discussion
For topics which don't fit into any of the other categories.

Old May 6th, 2004, 10:21 AM   #1
Major Player

Thank You DV Info Net!

I really mean it! I've learned more on these boards in two months than I have on my own in the last year. I've never had an experience where been flamed or read a flame war. I'm a relative novice in video production but everyone who has responded to my posts has treated me with respect and as a professional.

I really appreciate that.

Thanks everyone!
Old May 6th, 2004, 12:46 PM   #2
Obstreperous Rex

Many thanks, Dave -- that's much appreciated.

Our flame-free, "real names" professional environment insures a productive atmosphere conducive to learning, networking and exchanging ideas. While we're not the biggest board on the web, I like to believe we're the best. The high caliber of our members delivers that. So give yourself a pat on the back -- because this place is what you make it.

Search DV Info Net | 20 years of DVi | ...Tuesday is Soylent Green Day!
Chris Hurd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2004, 04:18 PM   #3
Regular Crew

Yeah, what he said...

I second that, Chris. These boards have become my must-read each day (actually multiple times a day). Even if I don't have the time for the news, I still make time for this.

You also do a great job running the joint, helping people get files posted, etc. Thanks again and congrats to such a successful online community.
Jonathon Wilson is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Open DV Discussion