Royalty Free Music with Lyrics? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Open DV Discussion
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Open DV Discussion
For topics which don't fit into any of the other categories.

Old November 6th, 2009, 07:02 PM   #1
Major Player

Royalty Free Music with Lyrics?

Does any ne know where to get Royalty free music that actually contains lyrics as opposed to just instrumentals? Particuarly songs that would make for good wedding or live event backgrounds.
Kevin Lewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 7th, 2009, 08:56 AM   #2
Trustee

I don't know of any because I don't think there's much of a call for it. However, you might look into some of the creative commons licensed music sites like Free and legal music downloads - Jamendo. You would need to sift through a lot of music to find what you want but there are some good search tools to help narrow your search.

I have used some Jamendo tracks in my works. I limit the tracks to those licensed as "Share Alike" and "By Attribution". There are tons of tracks, but you'll wade through a bunch of dross to get to the good stuff.
Tripp Woelfel is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Open DV Discussion