EasyPrompter finally hit PRO - DVINFO discount inside! at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Open DV Discussion

Open DV Discussion
For topics which don't fit into any of the other categories.

Old November 4th, 2010, 11:52 AM   #1
Regular Crew

EasyPrompter finally hit PRO - DVINFO discount inside!

Hi everyone,

As many of you know, I've had EasyPrompter going for quite a while as a completely free service. It is still free (and now has a neat re-design, and added features!) but the exciting part is that I finally got EasyPrompter Pro going.

This is a subscription service that's geared towards professionals and adds some key features:

- Allows saving of scripts! (#1 requested feature): now you can log in from anywhere and retrieve your script
- Each script can be downloaded as an offline internet-free portable version - just grab the HTML file, put it on a flash drive and your script will be self-contained and will run in any browser anywhere.
- The eyeline indicator can now be positioned freely
- Line spacing is adjustable
- 14 day FREE trial

This is, of course, on top of the existing features you already may be using
- Mirrored text
- Adjustable speed/font size
- Ability to undock the control panel to control the teleprompter from a different monitor
- Offline mode
- Elapsed Time counter
- Text highlighting, italics
- updated User Interface

So with that out of the way, as a thank you to DVINFO for being such an educational place for me as well as the various users that have contributed, I am offering a 25% discount on subscriptions to the first 100 members.

Use coupon code DVINFO25 when checking out!

Whether you decide to subscribe or not, the free version has also been updated so check it out!

EasyPrompter - EasyPrompter - The free, web-based, plugin-free, browser independent, online and offline teleprompter and auto-cue software

Pro - EasyPrompter - the best free online teleprompter software.

Thanks!

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Open DV Discussion