Hello fellow video shooters living in New Zealand at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Open DV Discussion

Open DV Discussion
For topics which don't fit into any of the other categories.

Old November 7th, 2011, 04:37 PM   #1
New Boot

Hello fellow video shooters living in New Zealand

Me and My family from Denmark will be visiting your wonderful country this December and we will be traveling around in an Auto camper We will be landing in Christchurch on the 9th of December and will be leaving Auckland on the 7th of January 2012

It is our 3th time in New Zealand, but the first time we bring all 3 kids. Victoria 10, Mathilde 8 and Frederik 5.

We are now planning what we would like to see in New Zealand, and would thus like to know if you guys can recommend places in New Zealand that are not only breathtaking in beauty, but can also be recommended for a family with 3 kids. Victoria turned 1 last time we were in New Zealand so our experience traveling with kids in New Zealand is rather limited

We would also very much like to visit some of you and Chris I hope your invitation regarding visiting you in Dunedin still stands. We will properly be traveling in the direction of Dunedin in the first part of the trip because I want to show my kids the Albatros colony outside Dunedin

Best regards and thanks in advance for any reply
Jan
Jan Mejlgaard Bliddal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 7th, 2011, 06:40 PM   #2
Inner Circle

Re: Hello fellow video shooters living in New Zealand

Hi, Jan.............

Yep, you're on, no problems.

I'll get my missus to see if there's any cheap deals for the AC around the 9th - 10th of December, no promises, it's tourist time and deals are few and far between.

Think we can pretty well map out a South/ West/ Centre of the South Island itinerary that will keep you stunned and amazed.

Rather than turn the Forum into the "Kiwi Travel Show" I'll fire you a mail, better still, fire me one with any "must do's" and "must be there then's" etc.

I'm sure you'll get a lot more feedback over the next few days.

Great that you're going to make it over here.

BTW, how much video gear are you bringing, if any?

CS
Chris Soucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 16th, 2011, 02:09 PM   #3
New Boot

Hi Chris I tried sending you an e-mail this sunday, but it timed out on me have you received any email from me?
Jan Mejlgaard Bliddal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 16th, 2011, 02:21 PM   #4
Inner Circle

Yep, but only the one saying the first had blipped out.

Sent you a reply saying "not recieved" but you don't appear to have recieved that either.

CS
Chris Soucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 12th, 2011, 03:27 PM   #5
New Boot

Hi Chris could you sent your contact info to my jmbliddal@me.com address we are going from Oamaru to Dunedin today on the 13th and are planing on staying for 2 days. My wife and me are looking forward to be meeting you.

Best regards Jan Mejlgaard Bliddal
Jan Mejlgaard Bliddal is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Open DV Discussion