How do I contact the forum? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Open DV Discussion

Open DV Discussion
For topics which don't fit into any of the other categories.

Old May 16th, 2012, 05:19 PM   #1
Major Player

How do I contact the forum?

I want/need to edit a line from a post I made a couple of days ago as it mentions in the first line the name of the company I was doing a video for and the post comes up on the list when I Google 'company name/subject matter' and this could possibly come back to bite me, albeit unlikely.

I'm probably being over cautious, but I'd rather be able to edit it to 'a corporate video'. Is there any way I can do this or is it too late? There seems to be no forum to contact the moderators here at DVI.

If anybody with special powers sees this, it's the first line which needs amending.

http://www.dvinfo.net/forum/final-cu...any-worse.html
Cameron Poole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2012, 05:55 PM   #2
Inner Circle

Re: How do I contact the forum?

If the edit button no longer appears, just use the Report Post button. It's the little ! to the lower left.
Old May 17th, 2012, 04:38 AM   #3
Wrangler

Re: How do I contact the forum?

Adam is spot on; the little red triangle "!" Report Post button is the best way to get our attention for any issues about a post.

Done.
Pete Bauer is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Open DV Discussion