Projector, video and lighting idea? - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Open DV Discussion
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Open DV Discussion
For topics which don't fit into any of the other categories.

Old January 8th, 2015, 11:18 AM   #16
Regular Crew

Re: Projector, video and lighting idea?

Cool. I've worked with some bands like Pillar and Kutless through the years.
Old January 8th, 2015, 11:20 AM   #17
Inner Circle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Berg View Post
Cool. I've worked with some bands like Pillar and Kutless through the years.
That's cool. I've been trying to find my foothold in bands around here, not much success so far. I have Pillar and Kutless albums. Saw both a couple of years ago. I'd love to do more band stuff. Just have to find a way.
Old January 8th, 2015, 11:49 AM   #18
Regular Crew

A good way to get your foot in the door is to do a free video for a band. With bands, word of mouth is the best way to advertise. Most bands don't have money anyways. lol I do lighting for a profession but shoot and edit video on the side for a change of pace. I'll keep an eye open and if I hear of anyone looking for someone to shoot in your area, I'll keep you in mind.

I've got a 5 camera shoot recorded in ProRes of Reverence that I plan on editing as soon as the audio tracks are cleaned up. The footage looks great except not all the cameras were white balanced. I did the lighting design and direction and I like to use saturated colors so it can be hard on cameras to read. I like a challenge. :)

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Open DV Discussion