Resume Critique at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Open DV Discussion

Open DV Discussion
For topics which don't fit into any of the other categories.

Old February 9th, 2006, 09:56 AM   #1
Regular Crew

Resume Critique

Hello everyone,

I have an assignment for my media workshop class that involves having a professional in my field (Broadcasting) critiquing our resume, cover and thank you letter. So I thought, what better place to do that than here! So if anyone could kindly critique my resume, I'd really appreciate it. Just leave an email or response and I'll email it to you and then it just needs to be read and critiqued back through email (also leave a contact via email or someway because my teacher will be following up on these to make sure we didn't make up a person). Once again really appreciate it if anyone can help this poor college student trying to graduate!
Old February 9th, 2006, 04:29 PM   #2
Regular Crew

Anybody? 19 views and no responses...

It's not long, just these three short things, all I need is someone with experience to look at it and decide whether they'd hire me based off the info provided, that's all. I'd really appreciate it.

*Edit*

Of course, if anyone responds that they'll look at it, I'll email it to them.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Open DV Discussion