Anyone shopped at "Gamble, VIC - Professional Video & Tape Incorporated" at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Open DV Discussion

Open DV Discussion
For topics which don't fit into any of the other categories.

Closed Thread

Old January 20th, 2007, 04:55 AM   #1
Regular Crew

Anyone shopped at "Gamble, VIC - Professional Video & Tape Incorporated"

Anyone done business with this place, "Gamble, VIC - Professional Video & Tape Incorporated"? It's located in the Northwest USA, in Portland, OR area.

I was wondering if anyone has done business with them, and how their service/support/etc is and if you would recommend them?
Old January 20th, 2007, 08:32 AM   #2
Wrangler

Hi Daniel. At DVinfo we try to limit all vendor discussion to our sponsors, because they make this site possible; for a full list see the following: http://www.dvinfo.net/sponsors/ . Note that Zotz Digital is located in Oregon.

I can understand why you would be interested in experiences with a local company, but out of respect for our sponsors we'd prefer if you didn't discuss them in the forums. I'd think something like this wouldn't be hard to research locally. Or if someone here can help with your question, perhaps they can send you a private e-mail by clicking on your name and using the e-mail link.

Thanks for your understanding.
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Open DV Discussion