hmc150 3 yr warranty ... at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic AVCCAM Camcorders
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Panasonic AVCCAM Camcorders
AVCHD for pro applications: AG-AC160, AC130 and other AVCCAM gear.

Old April 9th, 2009, 07:20 AM   #1
Regular Crew

hmc150 3 yr warranty ...

not at home and not near my paperwork...i would assume but do not want to assume...is the 3 yr warranty transferable on the hmc150?
Matthew Harris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 13th, 2009, 10:36 AM   #2
Regular Crew

the warranty is not transferrable according to the Panny rep i just got of the phone with.

how ever this is what a seller on Ebay selling a HMC150 said about his warranty:

Quote:
The warranty is not transferable by name; however, the warranty does cover the serial number of the camera. This means that the warranty is still good for three years, it will just have to be repaired under my name. I am sending the buyer a copy of the original receipt in case they do ever need to get the camera repaired. Sometimes original proof of purchase is required for a warranty repair.

Last edited by Martin Wiosna; April 13th, 2009 at 11:13 AM.
Martin Wiosna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 13th, 2009, 12:56 PM   #3
Regular Crew

That sounds like a good workaround.
D.R. Gates is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic AVCCAM Camcorders