DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Panasonic AVCCAM Camcorders (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/panasonic-avccam-camcorders/)
-   -   Anyone get the free SDHC card w/HMC-150 purchase? (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/panasonic-avccam-camcorders/474707-anyone-get-free-sdhc-card-w-hmc-150-purchase.html)

Denis Danatzko March 13th, 2010 10:07 AM

Anyone get the free SDHC card w/HMC-150 purchase?

I bought my 150 back in December, sent in the "rebate" form and the cut-out from the box the next day, but so far no card.

Has anyone ever rec'd the card?

Does anyone know how to follow up/track it down?

Any feedback appreciated.

Robert Welch March 13th, 2010 11:32 AM

Denis,

I'm in the same boat, bought the 150 in early December, sent in the rebate form and to date I've heard nothing, nor do I know how to check on it. I look at the website where I registered the camera and see nothing there. I've come to think we'll never see it.

Robert

Mike Juhl March 13th, 2010 01:30 PM

I sent mine in late December and have heard nothing as well. I was hoping to have it for a shoot last weeked but,...nothing.

Robert Turchick March 13th, 2010 01:45 PM

Got mine about a month ago...bought the camera in October.
Just forget about it and it will be a nice surprise when it shows up!

David Peddicord March 13th, 2010 04:33 PM

Give'em a Call

Don't have the form in front of me, but there is a phone number you can call to check your status. I sent in my paperwork on 12-16-09, they received it on 12-31-09 and told me it would ship the end of this month. That's far longer than 6-8 weeks, but at least it's not lost!

Ben Tolosa March 13th, 2010 05:03 PM

Hi there,

I bought mine exactly on September 30th. And I wasn't expecting the rebate, just because I am a bit hesitant with this kind of things.

But,...

Two weeks ago I've got mail! And there it was my 16GB (class 10).

Hope this gives hope.

Regards!!

Shane Tincu April 1st, 2010 06:39 PM

card...

I ordered my camera around Christmas and hadnt received my card as of about two weeks ago. I jumped on the PASS or whatever site that is and just sent an email to Panasonic asking about my situation. I got a response about two days later saying that they were being sent out asap. Got the card two days later!
Thats the second time I had contacted Panasonic with a question, and both times I got quick email reply's! I came from the Sony world, and I love the Panny world!

Robert Welch April 29th, 2010 09:36 PM

UPS dropped off a package today, had no idea what was in it, wasn't expecting anything. My wife was, so I gave it to her (it just said "welch" on the label). A moment later she came in the room and handed me something, asked, "what's this." I looked and low and behold, it was the 16gb SD card from Panasonic for the purchase rebate from our HMC150 we got back in early December last year. So that was about 5 months, almost to the day. I guess Panasonic is trying to extend Christmas. I haven't tried it yet, hope it works.

Denny Lajeunesse May 7th, 2010 01:17 AM

Hell, I've been waiting since around the beginning of October! Wonder what would happen if you had to move. bloody bullshit I tell yuh.

Denis Danatzko May 10th, 2010 10:41 AM

Finally got my card!

It arrived via UPS about a week ago.

Best of luck to others still waiting.