differences between sony fx1 and Hmc150? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic AVCCAM Camcorders

Panasonic AVCCAM Camcorders
AVCHD for pro applications: AG-AC160, AC130 and other AVCCAM gear.

Old December 7th, 2010, 10:15 PM   #1
Regular Crew

differences between sony fx1 and Hmc150?

i am planning on buying a HMC150 to replace my sony FX1. i will sell my FX1 but before i do that i want to make sure that i will be satisfied with the HMC150 before i go and sell my FX1. What features will i be lacking when i switch over to the HMC150? Is there still shot transition on the panasonic? as far as the no auto mode for audio is it kind of a pain to monitor the audio? especially at loud events. i have also been reading up that the Panasonic is a lot better in low light then the Fx1, is it going to be night and day? is there a lot of grain? because the Fx1 uses the HAD sensors that limit grain. are there any features on the HMC that limit grain? anything else that i have not mentioned would be great!
Mike Butir is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic AVCCAM Camcorders