NanoFlash Brackets for AF100 in stock now! at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic AVCCAM Camcorders
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Panasonic AVCCAM Camcorders
AVCHD for pro applications: AG-AC160, AC130 and other AVCCAM gear.

Old January 17th, 2011, 01:46 PM   #1
Sponsor: Westside AV

NanoFlash Brackets for AF100 in stock now!

I just got my first batch of brackets back from the anodizer. I made 30 in the first production run, 22 are sold already. They are also available from NanoFlash.net along with batteries and cables.

The trick to these is that you remove the handle so that a "shim" of aircraft aluminum fits in between the handle and the AF100. This is very rugged and compact and does not interfere with connections handle or controls on the camera.

I will also be making a compact shoulder brace that attaches to these brackets and can hold IDX V-mount or AntonBauer Gold-mount batteries to power the Camera and NanoFlash and act as counter weight.

I am also working on a 15mm rails system for the AF100 with large lens support that will take any matte-box or follow focus. There will be lots of handle and shoulder parts available from me as well.

I will have them on my web store soon. The price is $150.00 for both straight and curved bracket. All the photos (except #6) show the curved (compact) bracket photo 6 shows the straight "studio" version, it makes the NF face back at a 45 degree angle for convenient use on sticks in a studio.

For early orders contact me:
olof@westsideav.com

Here are some photos of the production brackets.
Attached Thumbnails
NanoFlash Brackets for AF100 in stock now!-af100_nf11.jpg   NanoFlash Brackets for AF100 in stock now!-af100_nf1.jpg  

NanoFlash Brackets for AF100 in stock now!-af100_nf2.jpg   NanoFlash Brackets for AF100 in stock now!-af100_nf4.jpg  

NanoFlash Brackets for AF100 in stock now!-af100_nf5.jpg   NanoFlash Brackets for AF100 in stock now!-af100_nf6.jpg  

NanoFlash Brackets for AF100 in stock now!-af100_nf10.jpg   NanoFlash Brackets for AF100 in stock now!-af100_nf12.jpg  

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic AVCCAM Camcorders