АF104 at the seminar in Kiev at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic AVCCAM Camcorders
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Panasonic AVCCAM Camcorders
AVCHD for pro applications: AG-AC160, AC130 and other AVCCAM gear.

Old March 6th, 2011, 01:29 AM   #1
Major Player

АF100(104) shooting in Kiev

several shots taken with 5dmk2, to me the difference/choice of camera is clear, look at the skin shadows on the last model, going up the stairs.
That was the second day I had the camera, a bit too much chroma setting for my taste now..

Last edited by Oleg Kalyan; March 6th, 2011 at 06:41 AM.
Oleg Kalyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 6th, 2011, 11:20 PM   #2
Major Player

Re: АF104 at the seminar in Kiev

79 views, no comment? Well, to me, this is a clear test showing advantage of AF100 over DSLR, imho.
Old March 7th, 2011, 11:02 AM   #3
Major Player

Oleg it looks good to me. Still on the fence with the AF100 decision. After being advised that the new NXCam may not have ND filters the AF100 is looking more and more as the better option for me. Have you shot a wedding yet with the camera?
Monday Isa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 8th, 2011, 03:16 AM   #4
Major Player

Monday, Hi, I had no actual wedding to shoot yet, but from the stand point of usability, exposure control, overall picture quatily, latitude, resolution, lack of noise, rolling shutter, to me it's clear, no weddings on Canon DSLRs anymore, in fact I'm selling them, (for the photography keep Nikon D3s and the lenses, which better photo camera from my experience)
Old March 8th, 2011, 05:50 AM   #5
Major Player

That's great news to hear Oleg. I'm right at that point myself. The only thing holding up my purchase right now is March 23 when more info is revealed on the Sony NXCAM S35. I'll be looking forward to your wedding post using the AF100. You did a great job with the DSLR's for what they are. Can't wait to see what you do with your AF100. Thanks for sharing your video as well. It makes the decision process harder than ever.

Monday
Monday Isa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 8th, 2011, 10:21 PM   #6
Major Player

Monday, hope you make a reasonable choice, look forward to see your work as well!
Oleg Kalyan is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic AVCCAM Camcorders