How to Transfer my Video clips to my PC - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic AVCCAM Camcorders
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Panasonic AVCCAM Camcorders
AVCHD for pro applications: AG-AC160, AC130 and other AVCCAM gear.

Old July 21st, 2011, 05:20 PM   #16
Regular Crew

Re: How to Transfer my Video clips to my PC

Yes Removable Disk "G" is the correct one. I made sure the other removable Disk did not contain my project. It's "G".
Melvin Partido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 21st, 2011, 06:33 PM   #17
Regular Crew

Yes I have other removable disk. I check them all, and none had my file that I wanted to import. The file was in Removable Disk "G".
Melvin Partido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 21st, 2011, 06:45 PM   #18
Inner Circle

Hey Melvin

Nice to hear from you!!

A few points to begin with :

(1) Never import from a card with your NLE!! Copy the files from the card to your HDD and they will be secure.

(2) When you shoot a new project it's always best to format the card in the camera....just remember, this will delete all the old data so make sure to copy (and check) it first.

Right! on the current card, check in camera how many clips you have and if the camera will play them. If that's OK then pop the card into your card reader and simply navigate to the Stream folder and see if the files (all the MTS ones) are there. If they are just copy them all to a convenient location and then use Pinnacle to import the files from the HDD location not the card.

Chris
Chris Harding is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic AVCCAM Camcorders