First 130 Commercial Shoot Questions at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic AVCCAM Camcorders
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Panasonic AVCCAM Camcorders
AVCHD for pro applications: AG-AC160, AC130 and other AVCCAM gear.

Old February 16th, 2012, 12:02 AM   #1
Inner Circle

First 130 Commercial Shoot Questions

Hi all

Did a commercial shoot with the 130 today and I love it. The 1/3rd sensors are awesome..it was crying for ND filters as soon as I went outdoors in the bright sun and indoors it's nice to shoot indoors without an open iris and 14db gain like I'm used to!!! Autofocus worked well even in tough conditions..better than my HMC80

A few questions from 130/160 owners if I may please????

During filming the LCD got spots on it from the heat and humidity..I just wanted to know did yours have a plastic protector on it that can be peeled off??? I don't see anywhere to pick the edge up???? At it stands I just wipe the screen and it's back to normal.

My HMC80 used to reset the counter after each clip but the 130 just keeps a running total?? Can you get the 130 to reset a clip to zero when you start a new clip???

Finally an old person question!!! I'm using the LCD to frame and should be wearing glasses to get a sharper image but they are a pain!!! I was thinking about a magnifyer sorta 3X like the 80 has so the image is better...I'd prefer the 130 LCD to have to wear glasses than me!!! Anyone "mature" have this problem??? Could you mount a plastic document magnifier over the LCD ( I was thinking of have it so it can maybe flip down and magnify the screen???

Thanks for any input

Chris
Chris Harding is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic AVCCAM Camcorders