Help with Metadata at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic AVCCAM Camcorders
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Panasonic AVCCAM Camcorders
AVCHD for pro applications: AG-AC160, AC130 and other AVCCAM gear.

Old April 26th, 2013, 10:16 PM   #1
Tourist

Help with Metadata

I've never been able to view my metadata in premiere pro, I use avccam viewer to create meta files on a dedicated sd card; insert the card, select read from card in the menu; try to remember which file I'm wanting to use as they all say Scene 1,2,3 ect not the name I saved them as on the comp. There is also no way to read or alter the meta on the camera which is frustrating; then after all this I load the files onto my drive using avccam viewer but no meta. Am I missing something here? I have to send my cam in on warrantee unrelated so I'm hoping that will fix this also but just in case I want to check with the users on here, thank you.
Ryan Cool is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic AVCCAM Camcorders