GS100K Shutter Speeds in video mode... at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic DVX / DVC Assistant > Panasonic DV / MX / GS series Assistant

Panasonic DV / MX / GS series Assistant
...and other Panasonic DV camcorders.

Old August 21st, 2003, 07:44 AM   #1
Regular Crew

GS100K Shutter Speeds in video mode...

Alright guys, please bear with me if this has already been posted elsewhere. I'd like to know what exactly the available frame rates are on the GS100K. I own a DV953 and I know that it will do 1/60 to 1/500 on the manual shutter dial, but approximately 1/25 can be achieved with the gain up effect and 1/2 or so is achieved with magic pix. I know that when taking pictures on the GS100K it is manually adjustable from 1/2 all the way up to 1/2,000, but I have yet to find EXACTLY what it can do in video mode.
If a GS100K owner could help me out on this, or direct me to a post that already has this info, that would be awesome!

thanks,
Pasty
Pasty Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 21st, 2003, 02:12 PM   #2
Outer Circle

It probably has the same manual speeds as the PV-DV953. GS100 owners, this new member needs answers! Hop to it! :)
Frank Granovski is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic DVX / DVC Assistant > Panasonic DV / MX / GS series Assistant