my PV-DV702 has been working flawlessly at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic DVX / DVC Assistant > Panasonic DV / MX / GS series Assistant
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Panasonic DV / MX / GS series Assistant
...and other Panasonic DV camcorders.

Old November 25th, 2003, 01:58 AM   #1
New Boot

my PV-DV702 has been working flawlessly

Hi everyone! Thought I would pop in and see what is happening. I am still here in Brazil. My Panasonic PV-DV702 has been working flawlessly with shooting all sorts of interesting stuff. The locals are real hams. I've been labelling all my mini DV tapes so I can do something with them in the future. I may purchase an editing system one day and make some movies. Thinking about it seriously. I may call them Beach Bums From Brazil or something like that. Take care everyone.

Zach
Barrade S. Joao, Brazil
(just two hours north of Rio de Janeiro)
Zach Remore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 25th, 2003, 03:47 AM   #2
Major Player

cool!
Old November 25th, 2003, 07:47 AM   #3
Outer Circle

Way to go, Zach! It sounds like you're having fun.
Frank Granovski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 25th, 2003, 09:29 PM   #4
Regular Crew

I saw that Panasonic PV-DV703 and it looked like a very nice Panasonic. A few months later I went back and didn't see it any more. I did not know what to buy until I came here and did lots of reading. I finally decided to buy the Panasonic professional 3 CCD camcorder and now I am very happy. I am sure your Panasonic PV-DV702 is a good camcorder but it is not professional like my Panasonic PV-DV953 because it does not cost as much and it only has a 1 CCD.
Fred Garhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 26th, 2003, 01:06 AM   #5
Outer Circle

Hey, wait a minute! The PV-DV702 is a darn good little poker-style cam. I almost bought one. In fact, they going cheap right now---a steal---here in Vancouver (maybe even cheaper at B&H if they have any left). Don't dismiss the fact that it's a 1 chip cam; I'm sure you can use it professionally, depending on what you want to do with it. It doesn't matter that this small sleek beauty isn't black---you can check out your smile and your teeth in its reflection while you're shooting.
Frank Granovski is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic DVX / DVC Assistant > Panasonic DV / MX / GS series Assistant