Raynox products in Canada at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic DVX / DVC Assistant > Panasonic DV / MX / GS series Assistant
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Panasonic DV / MX / GS series Assistant
...and other Panasonic DV camcorders.

Old February 26th, 2004, 12:17 PM   #1
New Boot

Raynox products in Canada

Hello fellow Canadians,

I see some fellow Canadians may be looking for Raynox products. Raynox has an official distributor located in Markham, Ont. There name is Edma Marketing Ltd. They do have their own Web Site http:www.edmamarketing.com They prefer to sell their products through dealers. If you dealer does not have Raynox products contact Edma Marketing, they will put you in touch with a dealer.

Please mention you found out about them from me on DVinfo.net The General Manager at Edma Marketing is Brian Sutch.

I hope this helps you locating a reliable source for these products.
Brian Kirkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 26th, 2004, 03:07 PM   #2
Outer Circle

Thanks. What I am told by a local dealer, however, is that some of the Raynox adaptors are not brought into Canada. Whether this is true or not, I don't know.
Frank Granovski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 26th, 2004, 08:18 PM   #3
New Boot

Raynox availability

I suggest you drop a note to Brian Sutch brian@edmamarketing.com and ask if they have the item you are looking for in stock. I am sure Brian would order any Raynox product you need. I have meet Brian (since they are about 1km south of my office). I am working on a project with Brian and needed a special adaptor. He will have it in about 2 weeks. If I was in a rush, he offered to get one from one of his dealers. I found their prices fair and with local support.
Brian Kirkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 26th, 2004, 11:01 PM   #4
Outer Circle

Thanks, but I don't want to order anything until I see the item in my hands (over the dealer's counter) to evaluate it before laying down my hard earned cash.
Frank Granovski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 27th, 2004, 06:29 AM   #5
New Boot

I agree, I am sure your Dealer could order the item you are interested in so you can look at it. Edma is the Distributor and they sell their products through Dealers. I have seen a couple of Raynox products and they appear to be high quality. I hope to try some of them out one day.
Brian Kirkey is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic DVX / DVC Assistant > Panasonic DV / MX / GS series Assistant