DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Panasonic DV / MX / GS series Assistant (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/panasonic-dv-mx-gs-series-assistant/)
-   -   Let's welcome our new moderator! (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/panasonic-dv-mx-gs-series-assistant/22788-lets-welcome-our-new-moderator.html)

Frank Granovski March 12th, 2004 12:15 AM

Let's welcome our new moderator!

Let's all welcome Tommy Haupfear as our new moderator, who just happans to be a Black Mamba owner.

Chris Hurd March 12th, 2004 12:20 AM

Hey! Look who snuck in through the side window! Welcome aboard, Tommy!

Yow Cheong Hoe March 12th, 2004 04:50 AM

Great Rainbow!

Guy Bruner March 12th, 2004 07:40 AM

Congratulations, Tommy!

Paul Jason March 12th, 2004 09:04 AM

Welcome Tommy!

Boyd Ostroff March 12th, 2004 09:14 AM

Congrats Tommy! Have always enjoyed your postings.

Tavis Shaver March 12th, 2004 11:05 AM

yay Tommy! Seriously tho, that's cool.

Patricia Kim March 12th, 2004 01:56 PM

Gee, Frank, what a sneaky way to get Tommy to answer all those questions you've been wanting to ask about the gs100. Great move. Yay, Tommy!

Frank Granovski March 12th, 2004 03:01 PM

Kim, you hit the nail right on the head. :-))

Actually, Tommy has owned several Panasonics, which makes him, well, rather knowledgeable---not to say some of our other members are not. We have several members here who have contributed greatly since Day 1 of this forum. (That includes you too, Patricia.)

Patricia Kim March 13th, 2004 04:50 PM

Frank, Tommy's addiction is well-known and cherished by some of us who like to window shop. Several Panasonics? My recollection is that the list he once posted included Sony and Canon, as well. Not that it's nice to wish this on a fellow human being, but maybe he will keep on buying and trying? (Though I will admit that as an early adopter, it's kind of comforting to know he didn't decide the 100k was a waste of money.)

Frank Granovski March 13th, 2004 06:44 PM

Quote:

Not that it's nice to wish this on a fellow human being, but maybe he will keep on buying and trying?
Having known Tommy for quite some time, I would bet my boots that he'll be buying again (and again), when the latest and greatest makes their debut. I have faith in him. He won't let us down. :-))

Samuel Raj March 15th, 2004 01:41 AM

Welcome Tommy

Come on in Tommy! Your input is really informative and your faithful review on the panasonic products made you deserve as a moderator!!!!

Frank! Thanks for letting in some one who knows how to review.

We know only of certain panasonic product, but tommy buys, buys and tries and reviews. thats important.

Frank Granovski March 15th, 2004 02:21 AM

Quote:

but tommy buys, buys and tries and reviews. thats important.
Kind of like Allan. :-))

Justin Boyle March 16th, 2004 04:48 AM

heh don't forget guys. tommy has been a great contribution to these threads but frank i must say you have been god sent at times. i don't think that there is a forum you haven't posted to and replied. I think there is a great lot of knowledge out there with all the guys here and i have to say thanks guys.
Justin

Lou Bruno March 17th, 2004 02:39 PM

Welcome home!!!!