My Old Home Movie at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic DVX / DVC Assistant > Panasonic DV / MX / GS series Assistant
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Panasonic DV / MX / GS series Assistant
...and other Panasonic DV camcorders.

Old April 26th, 2004, 08:43 PM   #1
Major Player

My Old Home Movie

People may think that I bought the MX5000 for taking stills but I do make home movies too. :)

Here's a movie that I made a long ago. It was my very first attempt of making a movie and was shot on the JVC GR-DVL100U ($399). Of course, I can make much better movies than that now.

***DUEL (2001)****

To see the movie, first go to the link below and then click on "Untitled.wmv (4.57 MB)."

http://www.dvuser.co.kr/zboard/zboar...525&category=7
Young Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 26th, 2004, 09:12 PM   #2
New Boot

hi, i didnt get to look at your movie yet because my internet is not cooperating with me..but i would like to see some video from the mx-5000, im debating on whether or not to get this camera..and your posts with frame grabs have helped me alot but i would also like to see some video footage with the least compression possible..if u have the extra time or web hosting available.do u think you could do that ? thanks alot
Ben Nolan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 27th, 2004, 02:19 AM   #3
Major Player

ben take a look at guy's website he has a whole heap of 500 footage
Justin

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic DVX / DVC Assistant > Panasonic DV / MX / GS series Assistant