Selling my DVX, How much should I list for? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic DVX / DVC Assistant

Panasonic DVX / DVC Assistant
The 4K DVX200 plus previous Panasonic Pro Line cams: DVX100A, DVC60, DVC30.

Old April 5th, 2008, 11:31 PM   #1
Regular Crew

Selling my DVX, How much should I list for?

Hey guys, I've got a DVX100A with 136 hours on it, nothing wrong with it, always stored in a hard case, and never dropped etc... Used mostly on Doc/interviews, some music videos, and a couple of events, but no damage, and not a single problem that I know of. Always kept a UV filter over the lens ( save a couple of instances ). Camera comes with Manual, charger, original battery and one that I got that never could full charge but is an extended life battery so it's still functional, and in the original box :).

Thanks for the input :)

BTW I'm hoping for a minimum of $1500, but have some additional things like it's case, a $100 pair of sticks (tripod) and a Bogen/Manfrotto 503 Fluid Head that I'd like to see something like $1,700 - $2,000. Do you guys think this is a crazy amount? or reasonable considering the hours and the intent to sell locally.
David Hadden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2008, 04:46 PM   #2
Inner Circle

Your pricing seems realistic, but trying to sell only locally (in Fargo) might make for slow going in finding a buyer.
Robert M Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2008, 04:51 PM   #3
Inner Circle

I'm in west central Minnesota. If you would consider selling the sticks and 503 separately from the camera, please send me an email through here (or directly to robertmwright-at-aol.com). You have email blocked here, or I would write you.
Robert M Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 7th, 2008, 12:14 AM   #4
Regular Crew

Thanks Robert, the sticks are a pretty cheap pair with ouside foam grips that allow for colder weather operation ( wonder why I've got that :P ).

I've changed that email allowance.

And as far as slow going, I'm planning on hitting the college campuses here as we have a decent media program at one of the 3 colleges here and I'm sure with 3 colleges I should *should* be able to sell to some one :).

I'll keep you in mind regarding the head and sticks, feel free to contact me now if you like.

Dave
David Hadden is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic DVX / DVC Assistant