I'm selling... at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic DVX / DVC Assistant
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Panasonic DVX / DVC Assistant
The 4K DVX200 plus previous Panasonic Pro Line cams: DVX100A, DVC60, DVC30.

Old November 23rd, 2003, 01:07 AM   #1
Space Hipster

I'm selling...

I'm selling my last DVX100 (I had three, but have been forced to sell two) and going to get the 12-DSP version.

It's more than just needing the latest and great - I suffered a big loss due to a counterfeit check scam and have been unable to recover my funds or get a settlement from the bank, so I need the cash to pay off debt that I've been moving from 0% card to card.

I have found a mint Optura Pi with all extra to hold me over, so it will have to be Optura progressive and magic bullet to get me 24p until I can raise enough fund to buy a new cam, hopefully it will be about the time the new DVX100 hits the streets.
Old November 24th, 2003, 11:01 AM   #2
Major Player

That's terrible about the scam! It amazes me that this day and age people can still get away with stuff like that, and the law has no way of catching the guilty. That's a real bummer, Stephen. Well, at least you have the DVX100A to look forward to. Silver lining, right?

Best of luck!
Jaime Valles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 24th, 2003, 11:25 AM   #3
Space Hipster

Yeah, it does suck, but on the you're right, I get a chance to play with an Optura Pi which I wanted to when they first came out, plus I imagine it will take me to at least next spring to save up the cash and unless their a 16:9 HD XL2 :) I'll get a DVX100A as I love the DVX100.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic DVX / DVC Assistant