I Just Did It !!!! - Page 3 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic DVX / DVC Assistant

Panasonic DVX / DVC Assistant
The 4K DVX200 plus previous Panasonic Pro Line cams: DVX100A, DVC60, DVC30.

Old February 2nd, 2004, 02:36 PM   #31
Inner Circle

Michael,
Man, you're having the worst luck. I've never had a problem with B&H. I placed an order online Sunday and its already posted. UPS hasn't scanned it yet though. They're trucks often seem to be ahead of the computer.
Marco Leavitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 2nd, 2004, 05:00 PM   #32
Regular Crew

Naaaa
I don't think it is their fault I made the order on Thursday night and Friday they told me there was a issue with my address (I should have called them that day but did not) I could not call Sat. (they are closed) so i called on Sunday got it all worked out ... (They were very nice) and they shipped at the end of business day Monday so it is all good. Now I hope UPS gets here in the 4 days like they say they will. I am taking off 3 days around the weekend so I can get to know my new baby..
Thanks
Michael

PS the order says that there is a total of 2 boxes
I only order a camera what is in the other box ??
maybe it is the $100.00 Gift Card
here is the link

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=productlist&A=details&Q=&sku=277532&is=REG
Michael Moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 2nd, 2004, 05:32 PM   #33
Outer Circle

Thanks, Scott.
Frank Granovski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 2nd, 2004, 08:15 PM   #34
Regular Crew

B&H operates out of two warehouses now. They will spit an order up when parts come from different warehouses. I would have guessed that you got an accessory like a battery that was in another warehouse....but you indicate not.
Old February 2nd, 2004, 08:18 PM   #35
Regular Crew

Frank,

The AT does come with a hot shoe adapter. The Beyerdynamic has the hot shoe molded in, and it is 1/4-20 threaded, so you can use a tripod or whatever for a mic stand.

Both are handy in the arsenal.
Old February 4th, 2004, 10:39 AM   #36
Regular Crew

WOooooo HOooooo
It landed in Canada. It will have to pass through customs and then delivered to me ... I am dying here, I have ben watching UPS tracking like a hawk. plus this weekend the weather is supposed to be sunny :)
hehehehehe
Michael M

I just cant figure out what is in the 2nd box though ???
Old February 4th, 2004, 06:27 PM   #37
Regular Crew

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is here and in my hands... wow is thing SEXY !!!!
I am going to sit down and read the manual and play with the camera but 1st i have to charge the battary and then charge the internal battary...

I do have one question if anyone knows ... does B&H have a physical gift card or is there something eles. when i bought the camera it said that it came with a $100.00 gift card but there was nothing in the box but a bunch of receipts. If anyone has any info please let me know
thanks
Michael
Old February 4th, 2004, 07:01 PM   #38
Regular Crew

What was in the second box?
Old February 4th, 2004, 07:16 PM   #39
Regular Crew

nope there was no 2nd box... on the way bill it has written

"* items with this indication will have additional quantity shipped from our other warehouse."

and there is a * beside the GC (gift card). do you think that they have sent it separately ?
I was hoping to get it because i wanted to get ether a CGR-D28 Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (7.2v, 3600mAh) or a Pelican 1500 with the pic and pluck foam

Should I will call them tomorrow to see what is up ?

Michael
Old February 5th, 2004, 12:55 AM   #40
Major Player

Michael,

I bought a TRV33 a few weeks ago from B&H and it also had a $50 gift card. The card is a physical card and it was shipped separately from the camera. It comes in a little cardboard box and was shipped by by First Class USPS (not UPS).
Tim Le is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 5th, 2004, 12:59 AM   #41
Regular Crew

cool thanks,
that makes me feel better. was there a big diffrence in time between the shipments ?
Old February 5th, 2004, 01:11 AM   #42
Major Player

Well I'm in the U.S. so the gift card actually arrived before the camera did (First Class U.S. Postal Service is generally faster than 3-5 day UPS). But the camera came a day or two later.
Tim Le is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 5th, 2004, 05:15 PM   #43
Major Player

hey, did you ever end up having to pay duty, brokerage or taxes on your order?
Tavis Shaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 5th, 2004, 05:42 PM   #44
Regular Crew

Sorry i forgot to post about that stuff

I had to pay the 14.5% sales tax for BC but there was no extra charge from UPS they just took a check and said thanks.

I still have not received my $100.00 GC and i was to busy today to call so if it does not show up tomorrow then i will call B&H to see what is up.

thanks
now i am off to play with my baby

PS
does anyone know types of direct to harddrive recorders there are out there?
Old February 5th, 2004, 05:45 PM   #45
Machinist Mate

Chris you took the words right out of my mouth, B&H are never open on Friday evening or anytime on Saturday. But their website is open 24/7, and I have used it many times to order gear when it's "dark-thirty." Which reminds me, I gotta go on their website and get me a HTIB for my kitchen TV...can't stand listening to the ratty little speakers in the TV set any more.

Of course there are occasions where you need to talk to somebody live, like when Michael had questions.

Shabat Shalom in advance, y'all.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic DVX / DVC Assistant