Where do you buy? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic DVX / DVC Assistant

Panasonic DVX / DVC Assistant
The 4K DVX200 plus previous Panasonic Pro Line cams: DVX100A, DVC60, DVC30.

Closed Thread

Old August 21st, 2004, 11:20 AM   #1
Regular Crew

Where do you buy?

Hello friends,

Finally, I'm going to get this DVX100a. What place you recommend(either online or brick store) to buy this camera where I can get some good price.

I've been checking some sites and reading the reviews about them - it's kind of scaring me to read the horror stories. This camera is available from 1900$ to 4000$ on different sites(I understand those dirt cheap deals are grey market stuff with no warranties). I've heard some good reviews about few sites including stop4cameras(anybody having any experience with it!). Or can anybody recommend some some brick store where I can get it for a good deal.

Thanks
Old August 21st, 2004, 02:29 PM   #2
Regular Crew

I got mine through EVS http://www.evsonline.com

I can't say enough good things about them.

"I like Mankato just a little bit better than any other town in the world." -Sinclair Lewis
Old August 21st, 2004, 02:59 PM   #3
Warden

Buy from one of our sponsors. They help keep the forums free from advertising and anoying pop-ups.

Search DVinfo.net for quick answers | Where to Buy? From the best in the business: DVinfo.net sponsors
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic DVX / DVC Assistant