DVX 200 plastic covers at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic DVX / DVC Assistant
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Panasonic DVX / DVC Assistant
The 4K DVX200 plus previous Panasonic Pro Line cams: DVX100A, DVC60, DVC30.

Old March 27th, 2017, 10:12 AM   #1
Regular Crew

DVX 200 plastic covers

I've just got this camera, moving over from a Sony and mainly I like it very much. I've managed to get it rigged on the shoulder and it works really well in run and gun mode.

One minor niggle though, if you want to plug a zoom remote into the side of the camera you need to open the covers. It seems crazy that they don't fold flat. Has anyone a solution to taking off the covers on the side of the DVX200 or somehow modding them so that you can access this stuff without the cover causing a problem.

Thanks

Duncan
Duncan Say is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 24th, 2017, 11:33 AM   #2
New Boot

Re: DVX 200 plastic covers

Hi,

You may already have found this out ... the covers can only be removed by taking the camera apart and accessing the screws from the inside. I discovered this when asking about replacing a damaged cover.
Paul Luft is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic DVX / DVC Assistant