DVC 60 footage? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic DVX / DVC Assistant
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Panasonic DVX / DVC Assistant
The 4K DVX200 plus previous Panasonic Pro Line cams: DVX100A, DVC60, DVC30.

Old April 6th, 2006, 06:54 PM   #1
Regular Crew

DVC 60 footage?

Does any one know where I can download some DVC60 footage? I can’t seem to find any.

What are your general opinions of the camera?

I haven’t been able to hold one, but a sales man told me he didn’t like it because it felt cheep. Of course he could have just been trying to sell me the more expensive Sony.

Thanks,
Kris
Kris Galuska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2006, 08:33 PM   #2
Regular Crew

I guess no one has any?

This is a weird camera. I can't find in-depth reviews or footage anywhere. Every place online seems to be selling them though.
Old April 7th, 2006, 09:23 AM   #3
Regular Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris Galuska
Does any one know where I can download some DVC60 footage? I can’t seem to find any.

What are your general opinions of the camera?

I haven’t been able to hold one, but a sales man told me he didn’t like it because it felt cheep. Of course he could have just been trying to sell me the more expensive Sony.

Thanks,
Kris
My CoWorker has that cam it works good, it does feel like cheap plastic (compaired to my DVX)

the thuing he says that the wheight balance sucks, that there is no wheight over the sholder so its almost like a handheld camera.
Max Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 7th, 2006, 04:52 PM   #4
Regular Crew

Thanks, that is what I needed to know. If there is no wait in the back, what's the point of having it shoulder mounted.

Thanks for the input.

I'd still like to see footage if anyone can find any.

Thanks
-Kris
Old April 8th, 2006, 02:18 AM   #5
Regular Crew

I have the DVC60 and I find the quality to be excellent. I use it for weddings and it really makes life easier with the shoulder mount design. For me anyway. People get out of your way when they see you with this camera...it is pretty big...

I never noticed a balance problem at all, the battery is located near the back of the camera and adds to the weight in that area. I have a wide angle mounted on it as well that adds weight to the very front and still never noticed a problem with balance.
Monte Comeau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 15th, 2006, 11:06 PM   #6
New Boot

Look for dvc30 footage, the cameras produce the same results, very good cams overall.
Brendan Bhagan is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic DVX / DVC Assistant