Expandore; From Store or Delivering at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic DVX / DVC Assistant
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Panasonic DVX / DVC Assistant
The 4K DVX200 plus previous Panasonic Pro Line cams: DVX100A, DVC60, DVC30.

Old March 13th, 2003, 05:25 PM   #1
Regular Crew

Expandore; From Store or Delivering

Hi!
Its me again.
Since I am planing to get it from expandore.com,too. I would like to know how much does it cost incl. shiping,tax and all the extra cost. I am from germany.
I just read Someone just payed just 3250 ? incl. extra cost to europe, wow.

Since I will be in Thailand in april I am planing going to singapoure to get it directly from the store, or should they send the camera directly to my house, so there is no need to make
an extra trip from Thailand to singapoure(40min.)

I also contact steve but somehow he couldnt answer my question when asking him that I wanna pick it up. Anyway here is the email I receive from him, which confuse me, just 3 month of guarantee, or did I misunderstood something.
--------------

Dear sir,

Thank you very much for your e-mail and interest to purchase
Please note the warranty ( Returned to us) against manufacture's defect is 3
months only.

If you are interested to fill in the form ( follow the link)
http://www.expandore.com/contact/Order_Form.htm
so that we can reserve the set for the next 7 days for you.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks & regards
Steven
steven@expandore.com

---

Would be thankfull if you could help.

Best Regards
Chungle
Chung Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2003, 12:06 AM   #2
Tourist

If you can get someone back from china, the price there is less than 24000RMB, that is, no more than 2920USD from authorized dealer in Beijing. I mean DVX100e, which they call DV180.
Tony Chen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2003, 11:06 AM   #3
Regular Crew

Thanx for Info!
My Brother is in China, he will be back in June or August.
How it comes is called DV180??
Anyway, my brother used to say me they saling also lotz of fake devices,how can he know the camecorder is identically like the DVX100E, any tips??and how about the guarantee?
Old March 24th, 2003, 11:09 AM   #4
Regular Crew

Hi Tony Chen!
I was lookin in the internet for the DV180 but there is no Camcorder just DVTape with this modell name, any help??
Old March 24th, 2003, 12:33 PM   #5
Tourist

Sorry I may have a mistake in my input. It is Panasonic AG-DVC180. I've missed a C. And if your brother's in Beijing, he may have heard of a digital market called Hai Long mansion. My friend told me that at least one autherized dealer have it for 24000RMB.

You may also check http://www.hengyou.com/jg.shxj.htm, where they have it for 25500 RMB(price negotiable)

I am a bit regretted that I've spend more than USD$3300 on a N version.

Take good care of the problem of garentee.

Good luck.

P.S. Panasonic AG-DVC180 is the offical name of DVX100e for china market, I am quite sure of that.
As for the dealer, your brother could make a call to Panasonic China to verify whether he's autherized or not. Personally I don't think they have the ability to fake this kind of Hi-techs. So just take care of "Greys".
Tony Chen is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic DVX / DVC Assistant