Live output during record mode? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic LUMIX S / G / GF / GH / GX Series

Panasonic LUMIX S / G / GF / GH / GX Series
4K and AVCHD on a Full Frame or Micro Four Thirds system with interchangeable lenses.

Old May 2nd, 2009, 11:20 PM   #1
Trustee

Live output during record mode?

Depending on how much of the new 9/11 GI Bill I’m gong to receive once I go back to college after nearly 4 years since I received my Associate of Science Degree in TV Broadcasting, I might pick up the GH1 hopefully in June. I would much rather get the HM100 but it’s over twice as much. Now if I can win at least $2,000 in a lottery before the GH1 is released, hello HM100. I’ll get both if I can win much more than that. They make a great couple.

There is a new product that’s coming out that I would love to use with the GH1 but there might be a problem. It looks like the GH1 doesn’t have live output and my question is, does that really include live composite output as well? If yes, than that should be easily fixed with a firmware, right?

Its still a great camera for what it’s capable of doing compared to other cameras it’s competing with and it’s true that most people doesn’t need it but there is a type of shooting style I had in mind that will go down the toilet. Either way, I’ll still be interested in getting the GH1 but that’ll be one feature I’ll have to unfortunately live without.
Paulo Teixeira is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic LUMIX S / G / GF / GH / GX Series