The Best GH1 videos on Vimeo - Page 3 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic LUMIX S / G / GF / GH / GX Series
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Panasonic LUMIX S / G / GF / GH / GX Series
4K and AVCHD on a Full Frame or Micro Four Thirds system with interchangeable lenses.

Old May 31st, 2010, 11:21 PM   #31
Trustee

This event took place at the Northshore Mall in Massachusetts. I did not want this piece to be like the Snow Mobile in which I was around a lot of people and at a very bad spot so I decided to run to the other side and luckily the're weren't much people. Still, their was that annoying gate right next to me. I do get pissed off seeing photographers and videographers allowed to be inside and getting much better angles but in one situation in which I was recording a bike race, at the end, the winners decided to splash the beverages onto the press.

Anyway their were also concerts and a skateboarding show but I got their too late to record the professional skateboarders and ended up recording a group of people who started skateboarding after the rain.

I have yet to upload those videos as well as videos from other events. It can be a little hard doing this much work for free. I mean I still have yet to post some stuff that I shot with the HC1 that I bought in the summer of 2005. The only thing I have online of those clips are stock footage.

This is a native file directly off the card unedited in case you wanted to download it.
Paulo Teixeira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2010, 12:02 AM   #32
Trustee

I recorded a whole bunch of events this year especially in the summer and a lot of it is not online yet. Here's one of several videos that I recently got online. I still have a whole bunch more to edit and put online.

It was completely hand held.
Recorded in 720 60p and exported in 720 60p.
I used the 14-140mm.
intelligent Auto setting.
Old December 12th, 2010, 09:04 PM   #33
Trustee

Here's an event that I shot yesterday just for fun.
I can't believe I was happy to update the lens firmware and then forget to enable the stabilizer when I shot this.
Old December 14th, 2010, 07:34 PM   #34
Trustee

Part 2 is up.
Old January 12th, 2011, 02:02 AM   #35
Trustee

Last 2 from that day.
Old June 3rd, 2011, 07:24 PM   #36
Trustee

Re: The Best GH1 videos on Vimeo

Here's a meet and greet piece I did for Michael (13) and Marisa (14), a brother sister duo that have been performing for years. This was all shot last summer when they were 12 and 13.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16wf0bPZjfg
All of the clips were shot with the GH1 + 14-140 lens in the first 2 shown events and the 20mm lens in the last shown event completely hand-held. I edited it in Premiere CS5.
Paulo Teixeira is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic LUMIX S / G / GF / GH / GX Series