New Panasonic GH5 Official - Page 12 at DVinfo.net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic LUMIX G / GF / GH / GX Series

Panasonic LUMIX G / GF / GH / GX Series
4K and AVCHD on a Micro Four Thirds system camera with interchangeable lenses.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old February 9th, 2017, 03:31 PM   #166
Inner Circle
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Belgium
Posts: 9,005
Re: New Panasonic GH5 Official

Is it normal that there are several out of focus shots in your film or was this shot with a GH4?
Noa Put is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2017, 03:34 PM   #167
Trustee
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: England liverpool
Posts: 1,278
Re: New Panasonic GH5 Official

Now dont get personal my friend!!!

Now because you have? That is my look not your boring un bokeh camcorder look!!
I have held back but yours was boring as watching paint dry in fact after 20 seconds i turned it off
Steve Bleasdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2017, 03:41 PM   #168
Inner Circle
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Belgium
Posts: 9,005
Re: New Panasonic GH5 Official

I thought you made it personal by embedding someone elses video in here and commented on it unless your "If is then i am stuck for words.." comment meant you where wrong about your opinion on panasonic or did it mean you found it that bad you where "stuck for words"?
I at least did not mean to be personal, your film showed several out of focus shots, I just wondered how that is possible with the excellent canon focusing system.
Noa Put is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2017, 03:56 PM   #169
Trustee
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: England liverpool
Posts: 1,278
Re: New Panasonic GH5 Official

I posted that to see if it was a example of 4 k and asked if it was!! Can you not follow! Then stuck for words meant just that if it was I would not use it! Do you not follow mate! What has that got to do with you ?
Now if you want me to pull you up about your video with certain things I cannot stand then I won't drop down to your childish ways. So bye mate and do what you have to do with your gear and don't question my work when I have not yours!!!
Steve Bleasdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2017, 04:01 PM   #170
Inner Circle
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Belgium
Posts: 9,005
Re: New Panasonic GH5 Official

You should have been clearer with your stuck for words comment because it was so vague and I don't see any 4k reference in your comment, it's easy now to make it sound different then you initially might have meant it.
Noa Put is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2017, 04:09 PM   #171
Trustee
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: England liverpool
Posts: 1,278
Re: New Panasonic GH5 Official

Nope you clearly did not understand unless it is the way accents and dialect get in the way of words and meaning! Don't worry about a post that does not concern you!
Steve Bleasdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2017, 04:12 PM   #172
Inner Circle
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Belgium
Posts: 9,005
Re: New Panasonic GH5 Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Bleasdale View Post
I posted that to see if it was a example of 4 k and asked if it was!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Bleasdale View Post
Sorry to bother you Steve but is this the gh4 just come across it on your site video4aday?
If is then i am stuck for words..
Sorry, me engles not -so good but gh4 mean 4K?
Noa Put is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2017, 04:17 PM   #173
Trustee
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: England liverpool
Posts: 1,278
Re: New Panasonic GH5 Official

Yes welll I meant 4 k .
Steve Bleasdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2017, 04:20 PM   #174
Trustee
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: England liverpool
Posts: 1,278
Re: New Panasonic GH5 Official

That was for him to come back with a answer then he would have asked gh4? You mean 4K?
Not for you to put you nose in mate
Steve Bleasdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2017, 04:32 PM   #175
Inner Circle
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Belgium
Posts: 9,005
Re: New Panasonic GH5 Official

I am also still waiting for your answer on my "Is it normal that there are several out of focus shots in your film or was this shot with a GH4?" question, I actually was stuck for words and just wanted some clarification.

It is clear you seem to take this very personal, most likely because the other Steve said he wasn't impressed with one of your works, why else would you embed one of his videos. His video that you posted was a 720p file on vimeo by the way, if you don't know how a 4K video looks like from a GH4 just search for it on vimeo, plenty of examples there but I don't see the need to expose another videographer to prove your point, I could do the same with one of your videos and take the worst one out but that's not my style. Just look at my boring un bokeh camcorder look video which was a mixture of 4K and 1080p but rendered as a 1080p file, the difference is easy to see if you want to know more about the detail these camera's resolve, at least, that was what you wanted to know, right?

Last edited by Noa Put; February 9th, 2017 at 05:09 PM.
Noa Put is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2017, 11:28 PM   #176
Trustee
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Romsey, UK
Posts: 1,086
Re: New Panasonic GH5 Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Bleasdale View Post
Sorry to bother you Steve but is this the gh4 just come across it on your site video4aday?
If is then i am stuck for words..
The Wedding of Sharmaine & Adam - Trailer on Vimeo
Okay Steve, this is not acceptable. You have crossed a line here. Aside from the fact the video is not on my website, it isn't even my filming. Rather a colleague who handles my basic packages. I run a Pearl Package with basic editing and filming. Feel free to confirm this with my website. The Trailer is something I put together quickly a day or so after the Wedding and not the final product. A sort of early preview. It is not an example of 4K as some of it was shot with a GH3 and the GH4 was mostly set to HD recording. Plus it's been down converted for Vimeo to 720p.

I have only posted 1 video to DVINFO, a Marryoke one, not for critique or as a great example of my work, but purely as a fun video to watch. You recently posted one of your videos as an an example of how good the 80d was, hence my assumption it was the 80d you used. I gave my thoughts then that whilst the video was very well put together, there was some out of focus shots and poor detail in the wide shots. Again this was a reaction to a video you posted. I echoed my comments here, again, not as a critique of your work, but simply as a critique of the 80d. I am more than happy to concede the Panasonic's own weakness in auto focus, colour and low light.

In response you have deliberately sought out one of my videos and posted it here without my permission to win what has become a very silly argument on who has the best gear. By all means post an example of your work as proof or even the many comparison videos that are out there. However I would never stalk someone else's Business out of this forum to find one of their videos, post it here just to prove a point. It is as I said before, crossing a line of decency.

As the video, whilst an example of my editing, isn't an example of my filming, I would ask that you do the decent thing and remove the link immediately. If not, I will have to report the post. Now I apologise if I have caused you offence in some way, but I hope we can part this argument in a civilised manner.
Steve Burkett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 10th, 2017, 01:06 AM   #177
Trustee
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: England liverpool
Posts: 1,278
Re: New Panasonic GH5 Official

Ok Steve i will remove the link but just to inform you that i entered the conversation after Danilo del tufo post about continuous auto focus and i clearly was only saying "it was unbelievable the best i have seen"
which i am allowed to say!
Then your reply clearly stated to my post

"Na definitely not infallible as various videos from it have attested to including one of mine"

So you where clearly having a dig then my friend.
I then stated merely that was my opinion in my next post!!.
(I did not mention any of your videos so why mention mine?)

People then agreed with me on other posts but nothing got said to them so it is obvious that you and Noa felt so strong about this matter that it has escalated.

You then replied again to my post and then mentioned "in my opinion of course" sort of detrimental to me so you where carrying this on i could see?
Then Noa pushed his nose into my reply by saying his 15 year old son said his gh4 destroys the 70d or 80d and give the camera more credit then replied his mother uses the 80d for football practice and since all other mothers have them it cant be a bad camera and her films look crap but at least they where in focus. "Again this was detrimental to my post!!
Then my next post was about how i sent the gh4 g7 g6 back as i used them on a wedding again i am allowed to do this!!
Then i went on to say about bluray and 4k, nothing detrimental against you or Noa then Noa came back with its clear to us!! now you dislike anything but canon but it makes no sense in repeating in a thread that is about the gh5.
Well sorry but every single post on this forum sometimes people go of the subject from time to time but it was clear both you and Noa where now in full force to put me down not anyone else.

I then repeated what Noa said in his post "its clear that you dislike anything but Panasonic, he then came back with a ridiculous post about all my posts is only about the 6d 70d 80d which it clearly is not!!

I then said i have the right to my opinion that canon was my clear choice than Panasonic.

You had to then got involved again by saying i had entered a thread to rub peoples nose in how great the canons 80ds auto focus is compared to Panasonic!
NO I DID NOT I WAS REPLYING TO DANILO POST BUT YOU TWO GOT INVOLVED AS YOU DID NOT LIKE MY CANON AUTO FOCUS REPLY.

Then you went onto to say a previous video of mine did not impress you so you had a go at me then Noa got involved like a child, so yes i will take of the post but be very careful what you say in future and have a dig at peoples work and i am glad you posted so you could fight your own replies instead of Noa who was getting far beyond the rules of this forum by having a go at my videos like a child.
Steve Bleasdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 10th, 2017, 01:14 AM   #178
Inner Circle
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Belgium
Posts: 9,005
Re: New Panasonic GH5 Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Bleasdale
Noa who was getting far beyond the rules of this forum by having a go at my videos like a child.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Bleasdale View Post
That is my look not your boring un bokeh camcorder look!!
I have held back but yours was boring as watching paint dry in fact after 20 seconds i turned it off
At least I stayed decent just asking why some of your shots where out of focus, just like you where questioning the other Steve's "4K" like video which you embedded without his permission. I think it's clear what your intentions where from the start and trolling comes to mind, you are only not that honest about it.

Well, time to move on, more important things to do, like going out to shoot with my ls300 which trashes any other camera out there :)
Noa Put is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 10th, 2017, 01:20 AM   #179
Trustee
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: England liverpool
Posts: 1,278
Re: New Panasonic GH5 Official

[QUOTE=Noa Put;1927504]My 15 year old son recently said his gh4 completely destroys the 70 or 80d, I told him to give the camera a bit more credit, his mother at least loves her 80d because she uses it to cover his soccer practices and since all other mothers there seem to have one as well it can't be that bad though I have to say her films look like crap but at least they are in focus.

"I take it personal"
I could not reply because i was finishing a trailer for a couple on honeymoon in Mexico last night and could not be bothered answering your childish remarks like the one above that was truly detrimental.This had nothing to do with anything Noa.

"Trolling"
Dont make me laugh, you are constantly on here disagreeing with anyone or everything, so yes there are more important things to do so move on.
Steve Bleasdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 10th, 2017, 01:25 AM   #180
Inner Circle
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Belgium
Posts: 9,005
Re: New Panasonic GH5 Official

What's wrong with my comment? I have a 15 year old son with a gh4 who plays soccer and my wife has a 80D and her videos really look like crap, but since she doesn't read this forum I can say that.
Noa Put is offline   Reply
Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

Professional Video
(800) 833-4801
Portland, OR

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY

Z.G.C.
(973) 335-4460
Mountain Lakes, NJ

Abel Cine Tech
(888) 700-4416
N.Y. NY & L.A. CA

Precision Camera
(800) 677-1023
Austin, TX

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic LUMIX G / GF / GH / GX Series

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

 



Google
 

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:16 PM.


DV Info Net -- Real Names, Real People, Real Info!
1998-2017 The Digital Video Information Network