New Panasonic GH5 Official - Page 11 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic LUMIX S / G / GF / GH / GX Series
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Panasonic LUMIX S / G / GF / GH / GX Series
4K and AVCHD on a Full Frame or Micro Four Thirds system with interchangeable lenses.

Old February 9th, 2017, 12:28 PM   #151
Inner Circle

Re: New Panasonic GH5 Official

You are the one that just keeps talking about your 80d in a thread that's about the gh5, others just respond to that. I mean just check the posts you made so far, it's only about the 6d, 70d 80d and how much better you find them then the gh5 or any other panasonic dslr, is constantly repeating the same non relevant thing going to be of any help to potential gh5 buyers?
Noa Put is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2017, 12:46 PM   #152
Trustee

Hey know all, i gave my opinion like everyone else. You are the one that does not like anyone saying anything that goes against Panasonic. If i think canon in my opinion is a better choice than Panasonic then i have the right to say so!! Stop poking your nose in every where like a know all.
Steve Bleasdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2017, 01:19 PM   #153
Inner Circle

Hey mate my opinion GH5 kills 70D, 80D hands down without doubt
Old February 9th, 2017, 01:31 PM   #154
Trustee

Hey mate, how do you know its not out yet??
Old February 9th, 2017, 01:57 PM   #155
Inner Circle

More and more footage is already available online that was shot with the gh5 and it looks so much better then a 6D, 70D or 80D, completely destroys the canon, just my opinion.
Old February 9th, 2017, 02:59 PM   #156
Trustee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Bleasdale View Post
And its clear you dislike anything but panasonic? so it makes no sense repeating this thread about the 80d?
With respect Steve, it was your choice to enter a GH5 thread to rub people's noses in how great Canon's 80d's auto focus is compared to Panasonic. A fact I am more than happy to concede. If you have faced comeback, it is only because your motives for entering this thread seem less like constructive opinion to aid this threads discussion and more a case of personal vendetta.

How many Weddings have you shot with Panasonic gear? I've personally shot loads with a Canon 60d before I gave it up because I found the image lacking when compared to the GH3. The footage I have seen since of the 70d and 80d, including a video you posted, did not impress me except in those close up shots where detail was less pertinent. In short, it showed much of the same issues that led me to sell my 60d for Panasonic. That said, I did miss the 60d's colour reproduction. Something I have to work at very hard with Panasonic. I don't miss it's lack of video related features and poor detail in wide shots. In short, the soft image that suggests a 720p image up scaled to 1080p rather than true HD. The 70d and 80d betrays the same limitations.

Still it works for you. It seems your clients don't even flavour bluray or USB delivery, which accounts for 50% of my Wedding delivery. I have on average 5 clients a year asking for 4K videos. Still such clients will hardly trouble you, who can't even deliver a true HD image with your choice of cameras. As long as you have happy clients, it matters little which of us is right or wrong. The fact you prefer your gear and I mine, is an argument neither of us can win or lose.
Steve Burkett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2017, 03:45 PM   #157
Trustee

And of course i respect all views and thanks Steve for watching my work very closely (how did you know i used the 70d or 80d on that video as i also have the C100 and also the 5diii ? )
I have been filming weddings for 11 years with many many satisfied clients and still booking highly (so something is right)
I have used many camcorders and DSLRs and i am certainly not rubbing any noses into how good the 80d or 70d auto focus is, you only have to go on you tube to see how many people have chosen the 70d and 80d over the gh3 and gh4...
If you must know i filmed a couple weddings with the gh4 and g7 and g6 and sent them running because of there miss failings on the day.
Correctly which you make the most sense, is that my work is very different from yours where i held back with one of your videos previously that did not impress me neither.
So for now lets leave it like this, i am fully booked for 2017 and nearly for 2018, i use 5d 3s, c100, 70/80ds and yes its all about the story telling, the wedding film the way its told. the framing the correct balance and finished product, so go ahead use your own cameras and i mine.
Old February 9th, 2017, 03:48 PM   #158
Trustee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noa Put View Post
More and more footage is already available online that was shot with the gh5 and it looks so much better then a 6D, 70D or 80D, completely destroys the canon, just my opinion.
And you are entitled to your opinion and i have just watched on you tube 6d videos and 80d videos that look absolutely stunning and in my eyes and completely rubbish the fact that the gh5 will take over. Oh in my opinion of course!!
Old February 9th, 2017, 03:56 PM   #159
Inner Circle

I have seen 6d videos and 80d on youtube as well but the GH5 absolutely crushes them, no comparison whatsoever. On youtube many say they will leave the 80d for the GH5.
Old February 9th, 2017, 03:57 PM   #160
Trustee

Thats cool!! Good luck mate
Old February 9th, 2017, 04:09 PM   #161
Trustee

Sorry to bother you Steve but is this the gh4 just come across it on your site video4aday?

Last edited by Steve Bleasdale; February 10th, 2017 at 02:11 AM. Reason: disagreement with a member
Old February 9th, 2017, 04:14 PM   #162
Inner Circle

Post removed because it has served it's purpose

Last edited by Noa Put; February 10th, 2017 at 02:17 AM.
Old February 9th, 2017, 04:23 PM   #163
Trustee

Seriously Noa how old are you? Put your video against yours? Sounds like school ok here you go, my way of shooting not your way.

Old February 9th, 2017, 04:27 PM   #164
Inner Circle

i am stuck for words..
Old February 9th, 2017, 04:28 PM   #165
Trustee

Me to in fact i have gone dumb...
Steve Bleasdale is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic LUMIX S / G / GF / GH / GX Series