Panasonic Repair center? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic LUMIX S / G / GF / GH / GX Series

Panasonic LUMIX S / G / GF / GH / GX Series
4K and AVCHD on a Full Frame or Micro Four Thirds system with interchangeable lenses.

Old February 6th, 2019, 10:26 AM   #1
Major Player

Panasonic Repair center?

Hello all.

I bought my GH5 a little over a yrs ago. The camera is needed repair for pink blinking while recording video and its show up the footage. Some time its happen more often other times its less or not happen at all. I have been searching the address to where to send my camera to. I foound one in Allen TX but seem to be a lot complains about the repair shop. I wonder, any one of can recommend me a good repair shop> Thank you
Bruce Phung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 6th, 2019, 11:47 AM   #2
Obstreperous Rex

Re: Panasonic Repair center?

Hi Bruce,

Here's a comprehensive list of all authorized Panasonic repair facilities in the U.S., although I don't know which ones will take a GH5:

https://www.service-center-locator.c...ice-center.htm

Meanwhile, in New York, you might look into these places:

https://www.cameradoctornyc.com/

https://phototech.com/

Chrysler Camera Repair

Hope it's helpful. Good luck and please keep us updated on how this process goes for you.

Search DV Info Net | 20 years of DVi | ...Tuesday is Soylent Green Day!
Chris Hurd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 6th, 2019, 12:10 PM   #3
Major Player

Hello Chris. Thank you very for the help. I appreciated very much. I will need to make some phone call to get information soon. Any news I surely will update here. Again, thanks.
Bruce Phung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 14th, 2019, 08:18 AM   #4
Major Player

I forgotten about this thread I started. I don't know exactly what is going on but the problem seems to go away. I got the repair center address in 4900 George McVay Dr Suite B Door# 12 M'cAllen TX 78503 I decide to send it there. I was ready to pack up the camera and send it within week. Then I decided to do some more testing see if its would repeat the problem, flickering. Its seem to gone away on it own. I shot a wedding anniversary with it and I see no flickering. I don' know what caused it and why its went a way. But I am happy that I don't have to send in for repair. I am include short 20s video here to show the flckering.

PS. I don't why the thumbnail is not showing. But you can just click on the word Vimeo Plus then you can view it.
Bruce Phung is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic LUMIX S / G / GF / GH / GX Series